Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Random Rantings

~In the midst of exams, I thank God for K-Pop, they kept me entertained =)

~Sometimes feel my laughing very 'tak-budget' (Meaning I can laugh like really LOUD XD)
- even in formal situations or at night. When I find something really amuses me (even alone), I'll just go "HAHAHAHA". And then realize oops, dad and bro sleeping =P

~Sometimes, I feel like a Monkey (due to the rather adventurous part of me, I like to take risks particularly when play outdoors)
- Happens in a waterpark I went recently (1) and also my friend's attempt to pluck a rambutan from a rambutan tree (2).

(1)At the waterpark
Any rides that we went, I just went 'Come la come la'...Only to have my heart leaped up when we slided down (FACE first) a very steep slide. But I still found it fun and chi-kek.

(2) Under the rambutan tree
We wanted to pluck the rambutans at an aunty's house. Since my friend was the only guy present, he was chosen to be the 'plucker' =D. Rambutan was too high up, tried with a chair, only got 3. Wanted to take the rest, aunty suggested a ladder from the storeroom. I went 'OK!' and headed straight wanting to take the ladder. Cause I thought why not? Can have more rambutans! Instead, I was stopped by my friend and the sister. Only to make me realize that ok, that was quite dangerous =P

Thought to self: my too adventurous heart can make me oblivious to danger at times =/

No comments: