Thursday, December 9, 2010

One of these days, one of the verse!

Today, is just one of these days where things just don't feel right..

Want to sleep but cannot sleep, felt restless the whole day, rapid thoughts flying in and out of my head, heart beats like 120kmj (most likely due to the fever-ish-ness thats still lingering in my body), felt distant from a close friend, want to do things but cannot do coz tak de much energy due to the sickness...

Its just one of the days that makes you go 'HAIHHZZZZZZzzzzz' =/

Wonder if you've ever felt it before?

Then while I was lying down trying to fall asleep again, suddenly, this bible verse pops to my mind:

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things" (Philippians 4:8)

Then, almost instantly, my heart beat went from 120kmj -> 80-90kmj (approx) and I felt like 'Hahhh.... (peace)'. I am NOT joking, it did happen that way!

For that, I give thanks for a Living God who is my very present help in times of need!

*Makes me realize how powerful thoughts can be...Well, that can be another topic for another day =)*

For now, I shall dwell on these thoughts that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely and of good report and be joyous for the rest of the day!

Woohhhhoooooo! =D

No comments: